The crib was first "spotted" at Babies R Us...but we were far from ready for it. Then a few months later we found it at a locally owned baby store in Baton Rouge, and it was 30% less than BRU!! So we still weren't ready but we bought it anyway because of the price difference! I'll have to look up the name of it for you. :)
4 comments:
Love the nursery, especially the celing!! Too cute :)
Thank you!! It was *literally* a pain in the neck to paint the clouds. I was voted to be the one half-upside down on the ladder....
Love it! And especially adore the crib. Where did you find it?
The crib was first "spotted" at Babies R Us...but we were far from ready for it. Then a few months later we found it at a locally owned baby store in Baton Rouge, and it was 30% less than BRU!! So we still weren't ready but we bought it anyway because of the price difference! I'll have to look up the name of it for you. :)
Post a Comment