Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Little Chatterbox

Boy oh boy, when they start talking.....it never stops!  It makes life easier sometimes, in the fact that we can actually communicate verbally with each other, and reach agreements...but I had no idea how much Emma would enjoy talking. It is a non-stop stream of audio from the minute she wakes up. She has been saying some really funny stuff, so here are a few for your enjoyment :)

 "Emma ALL DONE bed" -first words every morning 

 "Emma medicine time" -when it gets close to bedtime (allergy medicine)

 "Momma song A B" -when she wants me to sing the alphabet song 

 "Momma all done A B" -when she wants me to stop singing the alphabet song 

 "Daddy home. Daddy work." -in the mornings when she realizes Javier is at work 

 "Daddy rock. Momma drool." -please guess who taught her this one

 "Outside noise" -after she gives her best little girl screech, usually in public

 "Emma stinky stinky poopoo" -unfortunately after she goes poopoo not before

 We are doing great, no news to report. Sometimes no news is good news. Emma and I go to a parent-child class at The Little Gym every Tuesday, she loves it and does well interacting with the other kids. We are trying to broaden our socializing horizons and do more playgroups and meetups, since I can tell she gets bored some days at home. I have taken lots of pictures lately, I will have to do a picture post soon. She has changed so much! I can't believe next month will mark 2 years since we saw her referral picture.  How the time passes.

 Love to all! Emily

1 comment:

Leah said...

Ohhh, I see you are doing awesome! :) hehehe