Friday, November 5, 2010

12 things about Emma at 12 months....

Ok first of all, I totally stole this idea from a fellow
Momma.....Karen, I hope you don't mind! It was too cute to pass up!

That is my copyright disclaimer. Now, for 12 things about Emma now
that she is 12 months old!

1. She now gives totally unsolicited kisses to Javier and I :)

2. She will let me change her diaper with no/minimal tears IF I let
her play with a keychain or the lotion bottle while the change is in
process.

3. She will wave when she hears hello or goodbye!

4. The screaming of the syllables "ya-ya-ya-ya" over and over indicate
she is VERY unhappy with her current situation.

5. When put in the bathtub, she immediately puts her face under the
water and kicks her legs like a frog

6. She begins sobbing at the sight of spaghetti

7. She very clearly does not like grass

8. Things on her head (hats, headbands, costumes) make her very angry

9. When given a line-up of random foods she will always pick the piece
of chicken first

10. She is currently getting 4 more teeth in for a total of 12!!!

11. One of her favorite toys is a red round plastic cap. Go figure.

12. When I ask her "where is Daddy" she looks at the front door, where
he comes in from work in the afternoons :)

It is finally cold outside....so I'm off to bundle Emma up and take a
walk! We'll see if she might tolerate the new lamb hat her Daddy
bought her if it is cold enough.....

Happy Fall!

--
Emily Nevarez

No comments: