Saturday, August 28, 2010

Holding On....

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”


Author Unknown

Tonight I am finally excited. I am finally feeling the joy and anticipation of meeting our daughter for the first time, for hearing our phone ring with our travel call, and for getting on that big blue plane heading east. For the most part, the anxiety of the steps of the process are gone. The worries over when this or that will happen or be approved are no more. There is one thing left, and that is for the US Embassy to get a hardcopy of her visa, paste THE picture (that was taken Friday) on it, and call us to come get her. And I know that any time after tomorrow night is fair game for a travel call. It could be as early as Monday morning, or it could be another 7-10 days, but it's coming.

I will get to return to Korea, my daughter's birth country, and revisit the place I fell in love with last year. And even better, we get to become a family of three in the process. I will l be able to finally post her picture here on the blog once we have her in our arms....which I know will be the one thing you all want to see! I will post as soon as I can on our Family Day!!

I hope and pray that the next blog Post is to announce our travel call.....prayers for us for this last portion of the wait!!! It is coming soon!!

1 comment:

Tomi said...

Wow, I found your blog just at the right time! (I made my way over here from the Holt BB.) Hope your TC comes soon, and I'm looking forward to following along on your blog!