"O my people, trust in Him at all times. Pour out your heart to Him, for God is our refuge" ~Psalm 62:8
THIS MAMA IS KOREA-BOUND!!!! We got our call today, 9/1/10, at 8:23 am!!!! We are in total disbelief, shock, joy, fear, and exhaustion all at once. You go through this process "knowing" it is going to happen but it really feels like your day will never come, with this form and that document and this approval, you just begin to feel like the "finish line" is totally out of reach. I don't think I will ever be able to express in words the feeling I had while hearing those words "this is your travel call!" from our social worker.
We are leaving Saturday morning, September 4 but the rest is still up in the air. We are waiting on Korea to arrange our hotel reservations and let us know when we can meet and take custody of Emma, which will determine when we come home. We are currently home-bound the following Saturday, but that could change depending on Korea's information tomorrow.
This has been a long but incredible journey...and today is the beginning of our next journey, being parents! I am so thankful for the support and love of everyone and I can't wait to update our blog from Korea!!! We will definitely be blogging so stay tuned for updates, especially those that include pictures!!
2 comments:
Oh so excited for you both! Can't wait to stalk your blog and read all about your adventures (don't leave anything out!). :) Hugs and best wishes as you embark on one wild ride! Tracy
So thrilled and excited for you! Looking forward to reading all about your trip, and Emma! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment