Wednesday, September 8, 2010

City Tour Pics from Gyeongbokgung Palace




Please take note of how well-groomed and well-rested we look. It may be a very long time before we look like this again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you looked very well groomed and well rested. You will look that way again in about 18 years...LOL. I also noticed sweet Emma has a pacifier. Be sure to buy SEVERAL while you are there....they are hopefully right beside the agabang ones we need :0)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

Things have been so crazy at work that I just received your email this week after Jan instructed me to look for it. Congratulations!!! Your daughter is beautiful and I am so jealous of your trip to Korea. Did the class put you in good standing? Did you understand anything? How was the food? Be sure to utilize your local library and its services for resources about Korea. I noticed the other day that the Children's department at the library has some nice books and videos that you may find useful.

Kacy (from your Korean class)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Emma Grace is beautiful! I'm so happy for the three of you. I'm looking forward to meeting the lucky little girl. Best wishes for a wonderful life!!

Linda G