O Emily, I am soo excited for the 3 of you!! I just got finished reading all the lastest blogs, filled with goosebumps and tears of joy for your new family of 3!!! God bless you and Javier in your new quest as wonderful god-fearing parents!! She is absolutely a doll! God Bless, Amber
8 comments:
She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to you and your hubby! Look forward to reading and seeing more!
All three of you look so happy and COMPLETE!! You two are amazing parents and I can't get over how gorgeous your daughter is!!!!
~Kelsey
OI am so glad that Emma is finally in your arms. I love the pictures. You both look so happy! Emma is adorable. I love the updates!
I found your blog on the Holt BB:-) Congratulations!!! She is precious!!!
I love seeing how happy you and Javier look! Can't wait to hear more about your Family Day and how your time in Seoul is going!
Shannon
O Emily, I am soo excited for the 3 of you!! I just got finished reading all the lastest blogs, filled with goosebumps and tears of joy for your new family of 3!!!
God bless you and Javier in your new quest as wonderful god-fearing parents!! She is absolutely a doll!
God Bless,
Amber
You guys look like pros! She's perfectly lovely and it's so good to see y'all holding your sweet girl!
She looks so happy I am soooo happy that Emma Has such worderful parents!!!!
Love The Colmenero's
Jose Andres, Gretza, Mia Bella and Enrique Andres
Post a Comment