Monday, September 6, 2010

WE GOT HER!!!!

We finally have our baby girl...and the meeting could not have gone better. She has had a few moments of what looks like utter confusion and seeking out her Foster Mother, and she will start to cry that sad, grieving cry, but is easily consoled by both of us. She loves to be carried in the Korean carrier so I'm glad we invested in that! Per the Foster Mom she sleeps on the floor with her, and eats in her lap. Looks like there is some cosleeping on the floor in our future!

We had her last physical, got her visa and immigration papers, and off we went! I'll write more later, so for now.....what you really came for!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Your daughter is just precious, so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful family of 3!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

Shannon

mc said...

Oh...y'all look great as a family of three! She is beautiful!! Have fun and enjoy all the moments. :)

Angela said...

Oh Emily! Words can't express how happy I am for all of you!! I just showed the pictures to Amelia and Jack. Amelia says Emma is beautiful, but she wants to know why I'm crying. Tears of joy!!! :-)

Lorrie said...

Congratulations to you all. I know exactly what a bittersweet moment it is. HUGS to you all . Give our honorary granddaughter and hug and kiss, and do the same to our "son". She is so precious! Now I have to figure out when we are coming down to visit!

Tomi said...

Congratulations! Emma is beautiful!

Sunshine said...

Soooo happy! Can't wait to hear all the details! She is so cute! (The social worker in the pic is the one that did our meeting, too.)

Best wishes as you fly back--we're thinking of you!

Karen said...

Beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Unknown said...

I could not stop crying I am sooooo happy; she is beatiful!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are sooooo bless
Congratulations!!!