....and are totally exhausted. We were late leaving Baton Rouge and has about 20 minutes to change planes and catch the flight from Dallas to Korea. Read: no time for lunch. We barely slept on the flights, and ate snacks but have not had a real meal since Friday night before we left. We arrived in Seoul, found our van driver, got to the hotel and immediately went out for groceries. I have taken a few pics of the hotel, and of us at the Airport, I'll post tomorrow.
We meet Emma in just 16 hours....we are feeling a strange combination of very emotional moments mixed with very numb moments. I think some sleep will help sort that all out. I'm sorrycfor the rambling post....I'm sleep and food deprived!!! Ill do better tomorrow!!!
Our city tour is in the morning at 9:30, after breakfast, then we come back to the hotel for showers and get ready for our big day!! Prayers that we can get some sleep tonight and that our meeting with Emma goes well!! We are getting pretty nervous!
Love to all of you-
E
4 comments:
Yay...you made it. I was actually up this morning at 4am with a croupy kiddo, so I was thinking about you and knowing you were at the airport heading to the hotel. Huge prayers for you guys as you get ready for family day!!
And, it is totally normal to feel so nervous you are going to throw up when you are in the elevator at Holt....as sooon as you see Emma, it will all melt away and you'll be IN LOVE!
Can't wait to see pictures :-)
Shannon
I'm so excited. So today as I posted your link to my FB, and added some comments about raising Javier through undergrad, vet school, internship, and PhD, I realized something.... Javier always called me mom and we always referred to him as our first son.- that means this is my grandbaby you are about to get. YEAH!! LOL It's very funny. LOVE YOU!
I am so glad to see you made it after your long trip. I can not wait to see Emma in your arms. It will not be long. I am thinking of you! It is totally normal to feel the way you do. I know that it is hard to explain your emotions. Just enjoy your amazing and emotional day! It will be here very soon.
Oh goodness, getting so excited! I have been stalking the blog for news! Can't wait for the big update--you're almost parents now! :)
Post a Comment